Thursday, January 30, 2014

Asking the (very) tough questions

I admire the work that Eric and Leslie Ludy have done over the years. Although I don’t believe eye-to-eye on everything with them, I believe they are doing a wonderful work there. And I praise God for the influence they are having on people around the world.

In this short (7 1/2 minute) video, Eric asks some very tough questions. I hope you’ll be able to watch it. This is not the soft, easy-to-hear message many of us have sat under. No, it is very hard. It is something I struggle with on a day-to-day basis. I hope, though, that you’ll be encouraged in the fact that it is possible to ‘take up the cross’ and go ahead following Jesus’ leading.

May you be blessed as you prepare for this new month! It’s amazing how fast time flies—and makes this message even greater in the fact that time is quickly running out.

Many blessings,
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking time to comment. Your input is always appreciated! (Please remember that we reserve the right to remove your comment if we deem it unacceptable.)

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”Colossians 3:17 (NIV)