Things to remember when submitting a guest post or magazine article:
- Make sure your submission is in line with Philippians 4:8.
- Write about a topic that fits the kind of thing we usually publish, like things about your identity in Christ, practical tips that can help your fellow sisters, devotions, and photos that help illustrate those kinds of ideas. Make it personal, tell stories from your own life to illustrate your point. Show us what you mean, don’t just tell us. Make it short and to the point.
- When you send it, please include your name as you wish it to appear in the published post. Also, we’d like to have a one to three-sentence bio about you. A photo of yourself to include with the bio would be nice as well. (Doing a bio and picture is optional—we’ll just put in your name if you don’t send anything else.)
- We will consider anything you decide to send us, although we might not always accept it.
- If you have a poem, song, verse, quote, or other little encouraging tidbit to share, we welcome those as well. We are always looking for things to put on the Encouragement Page.
- We have no set “due by” dates. Feel free to send your writing in at any time, and providing that it’s acceptable we’ll try to fit it in somewhere.
- We don’t have any set word counts for the magazine. Anything from a paragraph or two up is fine.
- Please note that we reserve the right to make changes as we see fit for content, space, and clarity. If we make any change other than very slight editorial notes, we will get your approval on the final draft.
Thank you for your support! If you have any questions or comments, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us via the form on the Contact Us page, or leave a comment. If you have something to submit, please visit the Send in a Submission page. We’ll try to get back with you quickly!
Keep trusting and serving Him!
~Rachel and Bonnie