Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Near to the Heart of God



There is a place of quiet rest,
Near to the heart of God.
A place where sin cannot molest,
Near to the heart of God.


Refrain:
O Jesus, blest Redeemer,
Sent from the heart of God,
Hold us who wait before Thee
Near to the heart of God.


There is a place of comfort sweet,
Near to the heart of God.
A place where we our Savior meet,
Near to the heart of God.


There is a place of full release,
Near to the heart of God.
A place where all is joy and peace,
Near to the heart of God.






Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

~ Matthew 11:28-30 ~


The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms:
~ Deuteronomy 33:27a ~ 


3 comments:

  1. (I know this young lady playing the piano in the video - she's improvising as she plays! She has such a gift! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know her? Wow! She's Erin Bates, isn't she? She's, like, famous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie - yes, I've met her and her family, some of them multiple times :) They are such a sweet family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking time to comment. Your input is always appreciated! (Please remember that we reserve the right to remove your comment if we deem it unacceptable.)

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”Colossians 3:17 (NIV)