Sunday, January 20, 2013

Love All God's Creation....

Background Credit
I love that quote. I don't know why, but it's...beautiful. In its own way.

Today's Selected Story:
I heard the above quote for the first time when I was listening to a radio dramatized story by Leo Tolstoy, God Sees the Truth, But Waits. It's a beautiful story, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it to. So--click the link, read the story, and then come back to tell me what you think. :)

Do you have a favourite quote and / or story that was written many years ago? Comment below; I'd be interested to know! :)

Have a blessed Sunday and following week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking time to comment. Your input is always appreciated! (Please remember that we reserve the right to remove your comment if we deem it unacceptable.)

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”Colossians 3:17 (NIV)