Monday, September 29, 2014

By Faith :: Music Video

Hello friends! I am so sorry I haven't posted recently...my life has been, well, should we say, busy? :) The Lord is so gracious...He allowed me to qualify for the Nationals in Bible Bee, so from August 29th until October 29th, I am busy memorizing 750 Bible verses and studying the book of Nahum. Hence the reason for my absence ;-) 

I thought I'd share a music video I recently saw...hope it blesses you! :) 


God bless your week! Press on! 
Rachel 

2 comments:

  1. That's SO great that you're doing the Bible Bee Rachel! I did it in 2010- 2011, and we're going to be volunteering as a family at Nationals this year! I can't wait to meet you! I'll be praying that your studying and preparations go well. Thanks for the song as well! I loved the music style SO much better than the Getty's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Elanee! I'm excited to meet you! :D It's going to be so much fun. Thank you so much for the prayers...I *really* appreciate them :)

      I really like this music style too...Galkin Evangelistic Team has some really nice music...I love their CD "Be Still" :)

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for taking time to comment. Your input is always appreciated! (Please remember that we reserve the right to remove your comment if we deem it unacceptable.)

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”Colossians 3:17 (NIV)