Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Next Magazine

Hi, friends!

I’m working on compiling the next magazine (#8). Thanks to all you writers, we have enough articles to fill it! Thank you!

There are two things, though, that we still need. I’d like to have a recipes page. We still have two recipes from last time, but I thought that maybe if we have one more that will fill the page nicely (if you submit more than we need to fill the page we’ll just save it for next time). So if you’d like to submit a recipe, comment below or send it in via the form here:

Also, I’d like to ask you for your help for the encouragement page this time. Rachel took this on as her responsibility not too long ago, and that’s been great because I don’t have to come up with the things for it. But this time around she isn’t able to do it because her Mum is in the hospital with some problems (if you think about it, please pray for her!). So I wondered if maybe some of you wouldn’t mind helping us find things for the encouragement page? We’re looking for poems, special Bible verses, and inspiring quotes to go on there.

If you can think of (or find!) some, please send it in here (or you could comment below; it doesn’t matter):

Thank you for your support!

In Christ,
Esther
For the JOJ team.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for Rachel's Mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is wrong with Rachel's mom? I'll be praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bonnie--Thank you for them. I know they appreciate it.

    @Anonymous--I don't know how much they want to publish online about it, but I'll just say this--last I heard (which was two days ago, I think) it was pretty serious. I won't say more, but I know that prayers can shake the gates of heaven and they very much appreciate each prayer that's sent up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Bonnie, Anonymous, and Esther: Thank you so much for the prayers! :) Praise the Lord, Mommy is now home, and doing much better! Just tired and weak.
    In general, She was having some serious issues with gallstone attacks, and a few other things that I won't mention. Normally, it is a fairly simple procedure, (to deal with the gallbladder) but with her being 7 months pregnant, it complicates things *greatly*. Please, keep praying for her that she will be able to stay home, that she will get all better, and that baby will be alright. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking time to comment. Your input is always appreciated! (Please remember that we reserve the right to remove your comment if we deem it unacceptable.)

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”Colossians 3:17 (NIV)