THE JEWELS OF JESUS MAGAZINE, ISSUE #4!!!Yes, it's finally here!
All the people who get a print copy received theirs last Tuesday, but I haven't had time to post until now on here. I hope you will forgive me. :)
|Read/download your free copy here!|
Lord willing, I will be starting to put the next issue (#5) together this week, even though it won't be finished until February or March. Several things we will be needing yet:
- a short story from the Bible, retold (it can be first- or third-person. Doesn't matter either way.)
- a couple poems for the Encouragement Page
- several quotes for the Encouragement Page
- a recipe (or two!)--just make sure that they are fairly easy to make. Preferably ones you've made before.
- a short thought, something God's shown you, an answered prayer--doesn't have to be longer than one paragraph. We'd use them to fill up the gaps at the bottom of pages.
NOTE: If you send in any of the above that you haven't written, please give us the source--we'd like to see where you got it! ;)
Stay true to Him,